UFC 1-300-08, UNIFIED FACILITIES CRITERIA (UFC): CRITERIA FOR TRANSFER AND ACCEPTANCE OF MILITARY REAL PROPERTY (30 JUN 2004)
UFC 1-300-08, UNIFIED FACILITIES CRITERIA (UFC): CRITERIA FOR TRANSFER AND ACCEPTANCE OF MILITARY REAL PROPERTY (30 JUN 2004)., This Uniform Facilities Criteria (UFC) establishes a process to transfer and accept real property accountability and costs for capital improvement projects in a timely and consistent manner throughout the Department of Defense (DoD) and
between Military Services. Another purpose is to ensure the timely and consistent posting of newly constructed and transferred facilities and their costs into the real property database. This UFC handbook provides a consolidated reference that:
· Provides the many uses of the DD Form 1354 and describes how to use it as part of a real property inventory system,
· Explains who should fill out the DD Form 1354 and when to use a draft, interim and final version,
· Provides instructions for preparing the DD Form 1354, Transfer and Acceptance of Military Real Property,
· Explains how the preparer of a completed form uses the DD Form 1354 to document credit to the Construction-in-Progress (CIP) Account and,
· Provides objective standards that, when met, allow timely acceptance of the 1354.